Here’s another recipe to try at home.This moth:apple crumble.This is the perfect dessert.Yummy!
Five apples,peeled and cuit into small pieces..
110g brown/Demerara sugar.
- Preheat the oven to 180C (gas-mark 4).
- Cut the apples into small pieces and place into a greased oven tray.
- Rub the butter into the flour and sugar to make the crumble topping.Sprinkle over the apple
- Cook in the oven for about 30 minutes.Check regularly.
- Remove and allow to cool slightly before serving with ice cream or cream.